"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge —that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." -- Ephesians 3:14-21 (ESV)





Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recovering

I've been laid up with a cold for most of this week. Molly and Jesse came down with it over the weekend. As Monday progressed I could tell that I had it. I got home from work and immediately went to bed and that's where I've been for most of the past two days.

I'm headed back to work today, though. I'm not 100%, but I'm feeling strong enough to get back to it. I'm just going to hunker down in my office, try to keep my germs to myself, and try to conserve enough energy to be able to take care of the kids tonight while Beau is at his small group.

The good part was that I was able to finish Catching Fire and get more than halfway through Mockingjay. Review coming up...

No comments: